Neo-G Patella Band
The Neo G Patella Band features a premium quality silicone insert and is designed to be worn directly below the patella, over the patella tendon. It helps act as a buffer over the point of tendon insertion on the tibia, allowing dissipation of forces going through the patella and tendon. The support can be used to help with pain associated with any patella tendon irritation and inflammation caused by occupational or sports activities. It is designed to help normalise patellar tracking and help reduce unwanted or excessive movement of the patella. The adjustable strap provides a comfort fit.
Featuring a new silicone pad which provides extra protection, compression and stabilization to the knee. Applies pressure on the tendon below kneecap and assists correct tracking giving symptomatic relief of pain and inflammation associated with patellofemoral syndrome.
- Helps with patellar tendonitis and patellar tracking
- Helps with Osgood–Schlatter disease
- Constructed from heat therapeutic neoprene with a premium quality silicone insert for added protection, compression and stabilization
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right knee and is Unisex
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device