Neo-G ITB Strap
The Neo G ITB Strap is a heat therapy support featuring a premium quality silicone pad for vibration dampening as well as offering extra comfort and targeted compression around the knee. The ITB strap has been specifically designed to ease the lateral knee pain caused by Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome (ITBS) commonly found in runners. The heat therapeutic neoprene helps relieve muscular aches and general joint stiffness, whilst the adjustable strap can be altered by the individual for a custom fit. It is a low profile, lightweight, band support that can be worn under everyday clothes or during activity with minimum discomfort.
Ideal for treating...Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome (ITBS), Lateral Knee pain caused by running, during exercise to stabilize knee joint. Made from heat therapeutic neoprene.
- Helps Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS)
- Helps stabilize and support muscles during movement
- Constructed from heat therapeutic neoprene with a premium quality silicone vibration dampening pad
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right leg and is Unisex
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device